Web application performance monitoring (WPM) provides visibility into how your web applications are performing, so you can identify and correct problems. There are a number of tools available for WPM, but the following are three of the most commonly used.
1. Pingdom. Pingdom is a global performance monitoring platform that offers real-time insights into website latency, DNS response time, and network usage. Pingdom also provides historical data to help you diagnose issues. You can also contact Germain APM to get the best digital experience monitoring services.
2. New Relic. New Relic is a global performance monitoring platform that helps you monitor applications across multiple servers and devices. New Relic also provides historical data to help you diagnose issues.
3. AppDynamics Insight Manager. AppDynamics Insight Manager is a WPM solution that collects data from Java, .NET, Ruby on Rails, and other web application technologies. AppDynamics Insight Manager offers centralized dashboards and analysis to help you understand your web applications’ performance trends.
4. Webtrends. Webtrends monitors application performance in real time and provides you with historical data to help you develop a better understanding of your application’s performance.
5. Dynatrace Performance Management Suite. Dynatrace Performance Management Suite collects hundreds of metrics, including transaction, HTTP parameters, and request latency per CPU core, and displays them in graphs on multiple dashboards to help you track changes over time.