Bottled water is a popular beverage option, but what most people don't know is that most bottled water is carbonated. Carbonated water is made by adding CO2 (carbon dioxide) to water. This process makes the water bubbly and gives it a fizzy texture.
As bottled water becomes more and more popular, a lot of people are curious about the bottled water industry.
7 Things You Might Not Know About Bottled Water:
1. Bottled water is not fit for human consumption.
2. Bottled water can contain harmful chemicals and metals.
3. Bottled water is often produced with unfair labor practices.
4. Bottled water costs a lot more than tap water.
5. Bottled water is sometimes shipped in from far away countries where environmental and safety standards may not be as high as they should be. You can also avail the best-bottled water by clicking on this site.
Image Source: Google
6. Bottled water often contains additives that are not approved by the FDA.
7. Many people believe that bottled water is healthier than tap water, but that is not always the case.
Some people argue that carbonated water is unhealthy because it can contribute to acid reflux and tooth decay. However, the health benefits of drinking carbonated water are still up for debate. Some people say that it helps to regulate stomach acid levels and reduce bloating. Others claim that carbonated water helps to fight fatigue and promote weight loss.
The benefits of bottled water are:-
Bottled water is a popular beverage choice.
One pro of drinking bottled water is that it is convenient. You can just grab a bottle of water when you need it, without having to go looking for a tap.