Call forwarding is a telephone system feature that functions by diverting incoming calls to telephone numbers or other services. For example, you can use call forwarding to send a call directly to Voicemail, to your home phone, or to a colleague's smartphone. This feature is also often referred to as "calling calls." By opting call forwarding services, you can keep your landline number by NumberDock.
Why do I have to get a call forwarding solution?
- Continue incoming calls to several phones at once to make sure each call is always answered.
- Use settings to create a special schedule that forwards a call to a different number depending on that day.
- Look locally for your customers by getting a number with a local area code and have it forwarded to your line.
- Save time by forwarding customer calls and direct questions to information extensions.
- Redirect calls to recorded greetings – you can throw to potential customers as they wait!
- No need to worry if it's right for your business – call forwarding is not included in additional fees when you register for the grasshopper telephone number.
By getting your phone number via grasshopper, you also get access to a ton of great features:
Virtual telephone system is full of call forwarding, VOIP, Voicemail transcriptions, and many more call features.
SMS text that you can send and accept your business number.
The mobile application and desktop to make sure you never miss a call, even when you are not in the office.