Changes are obvious as we get older. Changes occur in feet while we grow. A bunion is the most common foot deformity causing pressure and pain in the feet. If you are looking for bunion treatment in Baltimore, then you can visit familypodiatryofmd.com/locations/baltimore
What are its causes?
There isn't an exact cause of bunion but yes there are several factors that can cause a bunion.
· Wearing shoes with high heels and pointed toes
· Genes can be one major reason cause bunion
· People having flat feet
· Excessive foot loading
· Tight Achilles tendon
· Tight-fitting shoes
· Too small shoes
· How you walk puts pressure on your big toe and it can cause a bunion
· Age (it can increase with age)
· Can be caused by past injury
· Rheumatoid arthritis can also lead to bunion
· Standing for a long period can cause bunion problems.
Bunions are very common and thought to be genetic. Some professionals say that the shoes don't fit properly and cause a bunion. . Try to wear shoes that fit properly which would help to stop bunion.
Your doctor will suggest the best procedure if you are suffering from a bunion. Treatment could be surgical or non-surgical, depending upon your condition. Try to wear shoes that fit properly which would help to stop bunion.