Going to Everland (에버랜드)
Everland Resort entertains visitors all year long with diverse attractions which are available to enjoy regardless of age. It features different themed festivals including Tulip Festival, Rose Festival, Summer Splash, Halloween Festival, Romantic Illumination, and other festivals all year long. Below are existing programs and attractions that can be found in Everland!
1. Global Fair: Consists of attractions such as Live Hologram Theater, Magic Tree, and shopping areas like Ever Blossom, Line Friends Store, Grand Emporium, Tower Photo and more.
2. American Adventure: Consists of attractions such as Kizcovery, Game Plaza, Double Rock Spin, Let’s Twist, Rolling X-Train, Hurricane, Championship Rodeo, Columbus Adventure and more. Interesting amenities available are Sky Cruise, Sky Way, and Baby service Kizcovery.
3. Magic Land: Consists of attractions such as Racing Coaster, Play Yard, Ball House, Space Tour Vehicle (VR), Flying Rescue, Lily Dance, Snapper & Lisa’s Hideway, Thunder Falls, Helicycle, and many more. Visitors can also view performances or exhibitions at Aeosp’s House & Fable Garden, Music Garden, and White Garden.
4. European Adventure: This part’s most popular attraction, as well as the selling point of Everland Theme Park is the T-Express ride. It is a thrilling roller coaster enjoyed in the steepest falling degree in the world. Aside from that, other attractions include Alpine Carnival, Snow Buster, Space Tour (RIO 4D Experience), Rotating House, Mystery Mansion and more.
5. Zoo Topia: Consists of attractions such as Animal Riding, Petting Zoo, Dark Forest, Safari World, Polar Bear Hoise, Penguins & Sea Lions, Lost Valley, and many more.Entertainment and performances that can be enjoyed are Animal Wonder Stage, Fantastic Wings, and Sea Lion Stadium.
Visitors that are planning to enjoy a day in Everland should plan ahead on the means of transportation. Decide the capacity of people, comfortable travel points that are important to you such as cost, time, or travelling with little kids or elderly. Find out ways to go to Everland be it personally or by public transports.
1. Personal transportation: Drive own car
Address: 199, Everland-ro, Pogok-eup, Cheoin-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do
2. Personal Transportation: Taxi
Visitors can call up taxis from the hotel or book from various sites on the Internet. For example, premium pick-up taxi, EVERCAB offers package of one-way or round-trip taxi with Everland entrance pass. Starting from 170,000 KRW per taxi, you could enjoy more quality with your family with guaranteed comfort and fun.
EVERCAB Wesbite: http://carey.kr/evercab/english/
Price: From 170,000 KRW
Operating Hour: Monday ~ Friday (09:00~18:00)
2. Public Transportation: Metropolitan Subway
This is one of the cheapest mode of transportation to go to Everland. Visitors can travel from any starting point and be sure to change to the Bundang Line. On the Bundang Line, stay on board until Giheung Station. Get off at Giheung Station to get on the Yongin EverLine and stay on board until the last station, Jeondae Everland Station which takes approximately 30 minutes and operates from 05:00~23:30.
Giheung Station (Bundang Line) -> Jeondae Everland Station (Yongin EverLine)
Getting off at the Jeondae Everland Station (Yongin EverLine), visitors may ride a free sthuttle bus to go to Everland or Caribbean Bay.
3. Public Transportation: Bus from Seoul
Another cheapest mode of transportation to go to Everland is by riding public bus from Seoul. There are two points to catch these buses: Gangnam Station and Jamsil Station.
4. Public Transportation: Shuttle Bus
Taking the shuttle bus is one of the safest way where tourist-friendly services such as English services are provided. Travel time is similar to regular bus, approximately 40~50 minutes and costs from 8,000 KRW (from Suwon round trip) and 12,000 KRW (from Seoul round trip) paid cash when riding the bus.
Visit our page for various package and promotions below:
No1 in Korea / Private apartment, guesthouse & Hanok booking