Caribbean Bay Discount Coupon!
Welcome to Caribbean Bay!
Caribbean Bay is the aqua park section of the Everland theme park, where you can enjoy swimming and all sorts of water activities! With indoor and outdoor swimming pools, spa, sauna, wave pool and amazing slides, the water park is very popular with Koreans and tourists!
And we offer up to 33% Discount on your ticket!!
★ Easy !!
√ Super easy online booking by secured credit card payment
√ You will receive e-voucher within 1~2 days after booking
√ Print the received e-voucher and Show it on the main gate.
＊Please make a reservation 2 business days before going to Caribbean Bay.
How to get to Caribbean Bay
Everland is located within 1 hour distance from Seoul. You can reach Everland by bus (express bus type) very easily and fare is only US $2 (one-way). By planning individual free tour using bus will make you save lot of cost and will give much more flexibility in your schedule. For public transportation guide to Everland, please click following link. We recommend bus rather than subway. Bus trip usually takes much shorter time to Everland. ^ ^
Transfer to Yongin Ever Line at Giheung Station on Bundang Line!
– It takes 30 minutes from Giheung Station to Jeondae Everland Station (last stop) on Yongin Ever Line.
– You can take the shuttle bus (free of charge) from Yongin Ever Line and go to Everland or Caribbean Bay.
– Ever Line operation hours 05:30~23:30
Bus from Seoul
Regular bus No.5002 and No.5700
Shuttle Bus 1
– Time: Approx. 40~50 minutes
– Bus fare: 12,000 won (round trip)
– Call center: 82-32-322-7001 * Prior booking required *
– Site link: http://www.daesungtour.co.kr/sub3.php
Shuttle Bus 2
– Time: Approx. 40~50 minutes
– Bus fare: 12,000 won (round trip) * Prior booking required *
– Call center: 82-10-4718-7440 / 82-2-778-6212
– Site link: http://7331078.wix.com/everlandshuttlebus
* Caribbean Bay Spa
Caribbean Bay Spa contains various hot spring pools and sauna facilities. The Jasmine Tea Spa is believed to make women more beautiful, the Lemon Spa relieves fatigue, and the Jade-crusted sauna is also beneficial for your health. With the Caribbean Bay pass, you can use all these facilities.
– The health benefits of the Jasmine tea spa
The Jasmine Tea Spa relieves nervous tension, stress, and depression. Jasmine tea balances hormones, so the spa can alleviate menstrual pain, create a regular menstrual cycle, and improve fertility. It also reduces aches and coughs, and is great for dry, irritated skin.
– The health benefits of the mineral-rich hot spring water
It is beneficial for women’s beauty, dry skin, reducing fatigue, aching muscles, and insomnia.
– The health benefits of the Jade-crusted sauna
It relieves fatigue and improves blood circulation.
– The health benefits of the Lemon spa
It is great for anti-aging and helps to release toxins from the body
* Miracle Spa: contains a salt sauna and a couple’s footbath
– The footbath in the Miracle Spa has been specially designed for a couple. The bubble footbath is very relaxing, and it makes for a romantic date.
– In the salt-laden sauna, you can rub salt on your body and then sweat in the high temperatures. This expels toxins from the body. The salt-laden sauna is good for dry skin and is also beneficial for insomnia, neuralgia, lumbago, and stomach-related problems.
* Kid’s Pool & Running Water Pool
The Kid’s Pool is shallow and has been specially designed to ensure child safety. Its design is pastel-colored and inspired by children’s books. There are various water toys available so children can have fun in the water. The infants’ pool is even shallower, so parents can introduce their babies to water in a comfortable environment. Although the pool is very shallow for adults, it is a perfect place for parents and kids to have fun together.
You can float lazily along the running water pool, which has the ambience of the Caribbean during the 17th century. You can have a relaxing time floating past waterfalls and stone bridges.
*Relax Room and Sleeping Room: Take a nap here if you’re tired out after all that fun in the water.
– Relax Room has massage machines and “relax capsules” for adults. Visitors can also receive an aromatherapy massage.
– In the sleeping room, there are about 50 beach chairs and 10 jade beds. Temperatures in the room remain warm and air purifiers provide clean oxygen, so this is the perfect place for a good sleep. Visitors can rent a large-sized towel here.
No1 in Korea / Private apartment, guesthouse & Hanok booking