Hanhwa Aqua Planet Yeosu is the second largest aquarium in Korea and is a landmark of the southern province with a record of about 1 million visitors every year. There are approximately 34,000 marine organisms of about 280 species including rare animals such as beluga (white whale) and baikal seal.If you are in Korea than you apparently should visit this place. The Structure Size of Hanhwa Aqua Planet is 16,400㎡ with maximum occupancy 1,400 people.
With big variety of program you should know the time when to visit this aquarium!
* Aqua Fantasy Show – 12:20, 12:20, 14:20, 15:20, 16:20
* Main Feeding – 11:30, 14:30
* Beluga Ecology Presentation – 12:40, 15:40, 17:00
* Raccoon Ecology Presentation – 10:30, 13:50
* Penguin Ecology Presentation – 10:50, 14:10
* Baikal Seal Ecology Presentation – 11:50, 16:00
* Seal & Sea Lion Ecology Presentation – 12:00, 15:00
* Piranha Ecology Presentation (only available in weekends) – 13:00, 17:20
Exhibition Hall Information
[2nd Floor Exhibition Areas]
– Alive Museum: Trick art that brings drawings into live just like magic
– 4D: An experience hall where you can experience 3D images and motions
[3rd Floor Exhibition Areas]
– Marine Life: An exhilarating place to experience star animals such as belugas, baikal seal, harbor seal, penguin, raccoon and sea lions, and learn about their behavior!
– Ocean Life: Meet marine organisms from the five oceans in a 360-degree dome tank recreating the vast sea behind an acrylic window.
– Aqua Forest: Display of the Amazon forests under natural light together with an eco-friendly solar energy zone and an experience zone
[4th Floor Exhibition Areas]
– Marine Life performance stands
http://www.aquaplanet.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
61-11, Odongdo-ro, Yeosu-si, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 여수시 오동도로 61-11 (수정동)