Spring is back!!! Spring is in the air!!! There are a lot of festivals in the season, and we can’t wait to be part of the most beautiful season of the year! What BnBHero wants to introduce to you today is the World Nightview Fantasy Lighting Festival at The Bucheon Aiins World (Korean: 부천 아인스월드 빛축제 – 세계야경 루미라루체)
Starting from Spring 2014 and will end on 12.31.2016, the ‘World Nightview Fantasy Lighting Festival’ is hosted by Aiins World, the world’s best miniature theme park in Korea with advanced Media-Facade techniques, which allows visitors to have an interactive engagement with the exhibitions. Every other spot of the miniatures’ exhibitions serve as great photo zones for visitors to take pictures with as souvenirs from this theme park.
Following is the performance times, admission fees and list of additional events:
- Permanent Exhibition
- March-October 18:00-24:00
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Adults : 16,000 won / Children : 13,000 won
- Additional Events
- – Interactive Art 3D Projection Mapping Video Show
– Indie Band Concert & Acrobatics Performances
– Photo Zone and a lot more
- There is no age limit for the visitors and is very family friendly.
- You can reserve the tickets for the festical on-site and online at www.aiinsworld.com (Korean only)
If you plan to go by the subway, this is the perfect route for you:
Samsan Stadium Station (Seoul Subway Line 7), and Exit 4 or 5. Walk pass the Korea Manhwa Museum and continue walking straight for about 300m to arrive at Aiins World.
Address: Doyak-ro, Wonmi-gu, Bucheon-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 부천시 원미구 도약로 1 (상동)
Tel.: 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
Have fun this spring 😀